Its that time June Favorites and man how June has flown by! Not only has it flown but the heat is starting to rise and well lets just say Maggie has started process hibernation. This means paler legs but no one wants to hear about that!!
1. Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash from The Body Shop- I cant begin to describe my love for this product. Since I’ve been riding the metro everyday I find my skin can feel clogged full of junk. In simplest words its basically a power wash to the face but in the best way! I find that Tea Tree usually dries my face out but this is hydrating and creamy as it suggests. Highly recommend this for the summertime.
2. Early-Harvest Raspberry Body Scrub from The Body Shop– Up until recently I have been all about Soap and Glory products which I still am head over heels for however, a girl needs a change and this stuff is fantastic. Its almost like raspberry jam just without the edible part.
3. Ojon Damage Reverse Hairspray– Since the humidity started I found my usual hairspray is almost to heavy for my hair. While walking around Ulta the other day i grabbed this in hopes it would be lighter and still have hold to it. I am in love with this hairspray! It has an extremely light hold but still strong enough to keep the curls in place all day.
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation in Fair Honey- Now I am 100% and always will be a believer in liquid foundation but during the summer I find myself reaching for a lighter coverage. While, this is a mineral foundation it apply’s almost creamy like a liquid foundation. This has been all I have been reaching for lately, highly recommend even if you have oily skin!
5. By Terry Ombre BlackStar “Color-Fix” Cream Eye Shadow Stick in Misty Rock- The first 24 hour cream eye shadow I have ever owned. The richness and creaminess of this product cannot be described. My skin is fairly oily and most eye shadows will rub off however, this lasts all day.What a dream to put on every morning.
Hope you guys liked this months favorites. Comment and let me know what you are using!